The U.S Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccine as “the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.” This advice applies to everyone 6 months of age and older, CDC stressing that you “should get a flu vaccine as soon as [they] are available.”
With such promotion of the vaccine, it’s easy to fool yourself thinking that the vaccine will protect you from all flu-like illnesses this year. Unfortunately, this is not true. A new study has exposed that “60% effective” flu shot as 98.5% useless.
Below are 3 reasons why flu vaccines are both useless and harmful:
1. Flu Vaccines Will Not Protect You From Flu
Every year the CDC recommends flu vaccine manufacturers to put in three viral strains they guess might be the most common infections for the flu season. However, there are thousands of flu virus possibilities every winter you may come in contact with. If the flu shot you received do not contain the viral strains you come in contact with, essentially you have no more immunity over it then others who may not have received the jab. This makes the chances of you being protected very unlikely. A new study in The Lancet Infectious Diseases reveals that the flu vaccine prevents lab confirmed type A or type B influenza in only 1.5 out of every 100 vaccinated adults, but the media reports it to be “60 percent effective!”
The researchers’ own conclusion are as follows:
“Influenza vaccines can provide moderate protection against virologically confirmed influenza, but such protection is greatly reduced or absent in some seasons. Evidence for protection in adults aged 65 years or older is lacking.”
2. Flu Shot Contains Neurotoxic Mercury
The culprit for this toxicity is Thimerosal, a common additive and preservative that contains mercury. There are no proven safe amounts of mercury in the human body and yet even vaccines that label themselves as “mercury-free” may contain traces of mercury up to 300ppb. To put things in perspective, anything over 200 ppb is considered toxic. There are many proven ill effects of mercury on the human body. The WHO writes:
- Mercury is considered by WHO as one of the top ten chemicals or groups of chemicals of major public health concern.
- Mercury may have toxic effects on the nervous, digestive, and immune systems, and on lungs, kidneys, skin and eyes.
- Exposure to mercury – even small amounts – may cause serious health problems, and is a threat to the development of the child in utero and early in life.
3. The Flu Vaccine Contains Glyphosate – A Toxic Herbicide Ingredient
According to an independent study (means no pharmaceutical/vaccine companies were involved with the funding), multiple samples of many common vaccines were contaminated with glyphosate. Glyphosate is an herbal pesticide found in weed killers and the chemical has been linked to diseases such as autism, IBD and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The WHO acknowledge the chemical as “probably carcinogenic.”
Flu vaccines have time to time shown to have very minimal and limited measurable benefits for children, adults and seniors. Are you willing to accept the risks for a 1.5% benefit?
Source by Tae Young Kim
Latest posts by autismclub (see all)
- Christian Students Belong In Public Schools - February 18, 2018
- The Educational Value of Playing With Legos - February 18, 2018
- Importance of Mechanical Engineering Projects During Engineering - February 18, 2018